Popular Posts

Friday, June 10, 2011

You is my this present life of depend on

Since the understanding to now, you've never let me feel what is hate, what is selfish and break.
Your faithfulness, is I had to choose your main factors, your appearance and not let my opinion of you change. Though when I was very young, but I won't like that only look at whether peers appearance is handsome, seductive, I see whether the is the ordinary appearance you hide it a considerate "heart". I don't know if you still remember the first time we meet the scene, you head cocked his keeps staring at me look, look of I embarrassed. In and you talk, I think you be honest than their peers. In a few days later, I repeated recall and meet you bit by bit, cause I made my life the biggest decision, promised to contact with you.
Time flies ah, now we have is the parents, but we as always happiness harmony, this is all because of you. My temper is not good, and sometimes yelling at you, but you have never so and had misled me. You know, when I finish temper, oneself also very annoyed, why want to like this? No child, our economic conditions are very bad, but we never arguing about money, but generally people can't do, but we do, and that is because of you. No you tolerance and understanding, not your patience and understanding, we can do that? But then again, everything is mutual, that your tolerance also just met me to your understanding and support. Perhaps this is what we get along the secret!louis vuitton utah leather wichita
On second thought, no son, you know DuoDa on the heart pressure, not to mention the I, one is the in-laws, one is the home of old mama and sister, the more troublesome, is their hometown village those gossip. Every time I'm back, was worried, afraid of the village of those strange eyes. You know, I was really want to never back to that village, and thought and divorce you. But when I put the childish idea tell you, you but very calm but very firm say with me, in this life even if no child, might not and I divorce, let I don't even think about it. My heart was happy and sad, happy that I haven't married the wrong person, is sad I zha so disappointing?
Think of all of the things before, I really appreciate you give my selfless love and pay. I would also like to thank grandpa mother-in-law, in no child ten years to my trust and understanding, if not their tolerance and understanding, I think this home early are MAO dun filled with, I and you won't like now so happiness harmony.
You and I often talked about a thing of the past, you said these are of wonderful memories, over time, is also the life out of the consumption of a fun.louis vuitton nomade leather alma nomade
My temper or not too good, occasionally you angry, but you can understand me more than before, you will and son even hands come I laugh, that's what I admire most about your place.
Now we, spiritual and material do not lack of, can we still love is the same. Because you, so happiness; Because you, so happy.
In the end, I still want to say, thank you, husband, is you let me feel the warmth of home.
In this life, I do the right thing, which is chose you.
You, is my this present life of depend on.

No comments:

Post a Comment