Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Snowy day

The rain just passed, Beijing and the fourth snow in late, 26 February, a ZhongXue later, through a swirl of light snow, overnight and just the melting of the ground covered with a layer of white carpet.
In the morning, open the curtains, far view by white cover close listening like rain, yamagata prefecture, the rain YanXia clusters of JinZhu fall the tick of the dish. Suddenly, a night of Babel MengYi have been cleared of the white clean. Push window, dance the night in the butterfly tiredly broken window and into, a stream of relaxed sense, refined, unbending cheer.shuaiziwei88 livedoor blog 
Yesterday, to meet the ZhongXue funeral home to the mother of a classmate condolences, the old man 88 years old, go peacefully. The old man's name has a "snow" word, the snow falling for the old man off quietly, with a coincidence, providence, and there were several of the sad farewell.
When I hold the cold hands, and her classmates to hyperventilate I said: "we haven't mom" in a word, cherish in my heart lost relatives in this moment, memory is aroused. The taste of the pain of losing her mother, so that I can't ease deep wounds. Thorn
On my way back, I was tearing, because my mother to walk from here to the less than half a day.
People always want to leave, the natural law everyone made clear, how much more will I materialist, to the life and death, but the image of the mother laid in my heart always is fresh, is she gave birth to my life, from the first sound of crying came to this a colorful world, at once, a, we in this such a long long time, my deepest memory, young hand be mother led, bathed in orange light, mother of old, I held her hand, walking in the sunset of a rosy sunset. I don't want to let go, always go on like this......
In the snow day, fly snow strung into scenes sweet memories, fly snow lays out the silhouette of good one, more snow reminds me of you leave us, a 80-year-old facing the death of calm, strong, without any fear of expression, unfortunately, we didn't dying words, no closed lips.
Is missing? Is guilty? Is to ask for redemption?pearlszw88 blog
In the snow day, in that the white drop a few drops on out from the bottom of the bright red, I forced myself to no longer cry.
Tonight and sleepless.

No comments:

Post a Comment