Popular Posts

Friday, June 10, 2011

Silent spring

Returned to the bedroom at night, suddenly feeling a bit do nothing. In fact, listed on the list this weekend are still many things to be done, but feel a little bit naughty. Turn on the computer, I suddenly realized that to school, in addition to writing nine comments, in addition to the logic of rational argument, so long as there is no code running account of the text. Write a review feeling like "tighten their belts" as "tighten head seeds", and today finally had the opportunity to unlock some air. In fact, it is a feeling of happiness. Heart, with sex, eloquent, free, unrestrained.
    
Really open mind to write, I found a good mood really changed, and a current of air to dilute the knot before the inexplicable.louis vuitton monogram sarah raisin 
    
To school has been nearly three weeks, the days are getting very quiet, the pace of easing. A person walking a day in class after class on the road, heavy footsteps, but around the surprisingly quiet. Only some quiet we will see the scenery, and some quiet mood only a large corporation will lay out a large group open to the rendering.All this can be met without resort. Perhaps people would guess, I would not leave a foot injury in the name of class. If you interview me, I will tell the truth, in fact, that sometimes can be a bit emotional. Because a walk, I always realized that my feet hurt. There is, indeed, wonderful, "When you do not feel a thing when you have it the most comfortable time; and when you feel it, you will not comfortable." But if I do not feel it forever I probably will never know, do not feel how lucky and happy things.Therefore, it gives me is not all bad.
    
In fact, it brings some benefits. Disaster setback is the touchstone for testing people. What people really care about you, care about you, then will automatically reveal the answer. And you need to do is secretly observe, really grateful to those real friends, and always be grateful to them; also really appreciate hello now had alienated the people, and memorial ceremony was held secretly in the heart, after all, you have the friendly and relatively. Life without asking for too much, too many people already can not stand the test. So, who had a pass, you will cherish it and feel happy.
    
Wednesday began the second week from the back to school, I decided to convalesce for five days, in order to complete a good early foot. So, do not go to class. Day stay in the bedroom, feeling the quiet atmosphere, day passes are also comfortable. Write comment every day, watch movies, listen to song lyrics edge of research to see light readings, and occasionally looking through the professional, the days are back full. If there is no foot injury, probably had this in school life is a great luxury to me, and ought not to do it.
    
Foot injury to my world quiet down, slow down. This is not a bad idea. One person said, people sometimes go too fast, put his soul behind. Now, I slow down, always feeling the soul of the confession and the rough. So, I'm probably not far away from life, but near. I probably closer away from it myself.louis vuitton utah leather reporter
    
In fact, recently I used to daydream in some of the endless time of eye opening, soul felt some desire and expectations. I have slowly come to see some of their resistance and rejection, may not be aware of their own. However, the reality has to go "play" down "speech" down. Because people are often not by the will to live, but by the life of some of the established rules and procedures led by the nose. Only the most "clever" and "actors" will live duck to water. And those who do not play by the rules of the "behind the times by" probably always feel and suffering the lack of freedom and out of tune it. I can never become the most "clever" people, nor do the kind of courage to defy the law of the "stands out"; So, I was destined to realize the only fans and downs, living.
    
Silent spring in March. Back to school three weeks, my life flat such as tea, I feel calm water. Toss in March last year and think of the doldrums, not a bad idea now I felt no exultation there was no compassion, and life is always dull evergreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment