Popular Posts

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Record in life

Not life without any can record, but don't know how to describe, only really go to now this step talents have experience, the feeling only oneself is the most understanding! Pessimism is I now pronoun, sorrow is my whole life! hervelegerdressme sitemap
Thought I had found happiness, and the result is a dream, we make up to those promises is also not exist, that gives me happiness of person also changed. Life no matter what kind of difficult to me, I was not yield, but this time I was severely knockout, find direction, I like a lost to the hedgehog, strengthen the alert, around moment want to protect yourself! See sisters were hurt, but I can't go to help her do, but she's afraid for me, I'm really sorry, look at the person I love so weak, I really want to run away, with sisters leave here, this place bring us too much painful memories, we are live cheat and madden by love, in other people's eyes, we have too much happiness, but true happiness? Are you really that happy? If happiness why we still cry, if happy why we desperately want to escape from here?
Life insipid consistent pool, in addition to hurt each other with each other, our life also leave what? You're getting hate my bad temper, but I was more and more hate you don't care, my tears walk any further into your heart, my anguish of all good the elephant have nothing to do with you, you won't lend me in when I am sad, I pushed on the shoulder, you learned after you are not near, you go, aroused my in the mind of hate, you will I push no love childhood, I want to do a princess, do you princess, be you heart painful, hold love, care, but you don't know, you want me should be what kind of? Tender, caring, can don't care if you do for me, still to you okay? I'm sorry, I can't do that, if you can't take my love to the fullest, so I only the world would you drive! authentic herve leger
Now I besides nostalgia for the those who once good things, I don't know what my worthwhile smile, life? I'm really tired of!

No comments:

Post a Comment