Popular Posts

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Louis Vuitton handbags people out

Father has two sons, I am the middle child.
Small when the two brothers in his father's no less a beating, grew up, and two sons are not at nearby, even think we two disappointing he also have no place to make "strength of the hand". Father's bad temper, at least I imagine the ideal and the role of a father is far worse. As a child, no interest likes watching TV. Every time the father tired to death, and go home to see the two of us not to advance it don't study hard, and not help the real work, came out. First one slap, and then scold mercilessly. When the heart is very hate, because the father education our way is not the sort of persuasive voice type, as long as the heart not great, not a slashing scold mercilessly is slap together. Once played with his father's motorcycle, because the technology not fine to the car crashed. Do something wrong, may be beaten and were just expect father will be like primary school the text "Washington and cherry tree" in Washington's father like that, as long as the courage to admit mistakes can from the ruler. I unlimited trust, honesty and courage to tell father: motorcycle crashed. Results in the fact that my dad and Washington's father is not one country, so don't expect them to have the same performance. I beaten, and gather together very badly. That time, father fairy tale of image on my mind completely disappear. Was thinking, I will look for stone, father beat me once I was in a bar above, I grow up I want to play back without turning. But after ten DuoNian, father has played, but has been have no a cross on the stones poles. When very angry, and even hate, but ultimately is the child, hold it against you, soon forgotten.louis vuitton damier ebene canvas duomo bag for sale
After college, not all the father's side, the father can't hit me, even if I have to play magnifying glass, because I already have ability and father body to fight. Freud said, father and son is by nature a hostile relationship, little son can rob a mother's love and care, son grow up and will challenge the authority of the father. I don't remember when and whether the father ZhengChong challenge the authority of the father, but is certain.
The first positive and father quarrel is a freshman in the summer, before the father scolded me, I always low head I get training, but that time I naturally and father positive quarreled. Father was also want to play me, but in the end they fought. Since that time, he never moved force, because he knew that his son had grown up.
Although it is grown up, but about two sons almost drowned swim in summer; Stealing home $2 for something to eat; A day to night watching TV instead of doing homework impression has been to stay in his impression. He will still be a worry that we can't protect themselves, worried that we make some naive.
Brother always charged me, more will be given to call home, but every time he give father called are yelling at each other end. Although the quarrel, but still will regularly call home. Mother often say with me: "your dad temper smelly, call every time like scold you, but always hope you can call home, got home will ask you two have a call." Father care we take care of us, but he will never say "I love you, children, you is my pride" the word of and so on, he will only a gruff voice of say to us "you know what, do you think that outside so good mix"." yu Qian said: "What?" yu Qian pressing the mouth of the man, said: "Deng Bo Sun lv to I'll leave a message! 'assignment of a sharp knife cut when the assassin, is a good idea, but in the end only lv to no avail.lv this country I have lv to set it!' more is his messenger.lv "finish, yu Qian killed.lv (Jingtai eight years, Shi Heng, Xu emperor was seriously ill while in order lv to soldiers welcome Hidemune reset.lv yu Qian was accused of the crime and the plotters were executed.lv Of the palace coup, known as the walked out the door of the change.lv) When yang Jian lv to Street when, have seen the bodies of yu Qian.lv Suddenly, the man said next: "If you want lv to die, you will not be a delusion against Tang Pak Sun.lv" yang Jian met with the cry, and looked in the past, but not people out.
louis vuitton marc wallet bag for sale Father hope he in our image is a majestic, but we have grown up, that is no longer hide in teaching children to listen to the wall. I always hope and father like good friends talk of, but he was not used to his son and his equal. He often with "Lao tze to eat than you eat dinner salt of tone" end of me and his conversation.
Father is old, has bald pate, come home every time will be found in the cabinet several new drugs. When you read, he slap and small batten urge my brother and I read. Now grown up, work, he is always very worry about marriage, and my brother looking for work. Although very worry, but he also often told us: "father old, nothing ability, can't give you a lot of money also can give you seek a good job, all by yourself." Each time the telephone inside scold, he will finally finished up outside a: life is not easy, the more attention to body! Hear this one, even if he scold again, I will not bear to bad living any resentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment