Popular Posts

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Then with three points

I miss you, you have lost me in my life. The first such indirect song, it will now for who the singing?
The pure such as you look at that time, clear water if Jiao month. At that time if the feelings of the light autumn cloud, Liao if ChunMeng. You had a smile, a greeting, with me, and as the long drought showers. You smile that a shadow of the green on another child spring.
How much memory can tillering dreams in color, is the wind chills the fragrance of wheat seeding your window, pass by when the sunshine, you picture the beautiful blue, or your lonely silhouette pale smile? Or that a sound shallow light sigh, then three points with thin?
You had the dream is the wind drift, the in the mind will there be cannot close the regret? Perhaps this sorry but I, for your sighs and meaningless. We who didn't in the years in war failed, who was not in the life in the sand of young locusts Sunday?
And I'm just hide in the book a fragile butterfly, finally willing harden into a beautiful mummies. At that time, I want to tell you, I was so don't like himself, always looking forward to such as foam as appalling dazzle beautiful broken. Finally, I did nothing to you about.
I know you don't know me, you just like the silent prayers face of Jesus. But you give that little girl comfort, but really and the beautiful. You are the child down the in the mind a bunch of hidden fragile little flame.
In the days JieTan, time was slow, you love of a cloud, went to the radiant. I even forgot you look like, just remember you draw the line, the bright your melodious sound harmonica. And my spirit of infinite young worship shaky.
The green, sweet years ah. Goodbye, have found you and not my life Nick. We of the relative calm, shallow weak smile, gently waved, you really don't take away my one clouds. We also no sigh, life if it is only as first.
We suddenly a surprised, then shout out their name, we still live in each other's memory. So is enough. You ask my body is well, I said, well, ok. You said, I was good.
You have no such as I wish, become a shining stars you ordinary such as a drop of the sea. However you finally will be changed forever, become breathe deep in the trees of the land, and not to show off the thin fireworks. You have no regret. Finally you to do yourself.
We in the years GuXinGuYi in silence. Don't turn up a fragile waves. Those who have the crumbling clips, in a replay after numerous, slowly hair yellow, lost color. Now, the setting sun into them, string month like eyebrow, young mind, in the sky.
I want to give you a blessing, but in you waving silent for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment