Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A disc XinXiang dance alone1

Long, curved vault phantasy reflects days, I began in the spring Jian filled in summer, you Jia frost white, you of the water in the water bohai.and I XiaoFeng canyue the fords of the continent, not load our LanZhou, whatever the eloquently cannot pay BingDi, can shore choking branch, but your shadow of me, my breath in the moment, GuXie consistency that became the eternal. The night is a faint blue handkerchief, KuoDa the mighty thoughts but not my bag bellyful, moon cock and exquisite two horns recline, it could kill the sleepless backdrop to take us the fetters of Passover, arrived at the harbor of happy warmth? Months only hand gently calmed the element of fine silence my appearance, disappointed tears trickled wet blue sky, but no pity I wrote to you carrying ShiJian flying in between heaven and earth, the millennium without rest.
The heart, and the mixed emotion longitudinal is all love dearly longitudinal is filled with remorse you end is to turn return, you swing let me GanChang grieved heart death like gray did not especially hatred, understand your helplessness and difficulties, but I hate all margin delay life! All say beautiful things once no longer beautiful became a brutal, but I will use our love true infatuation continues, even if be I a person love, it's beautiful also will never fade, I don't believe that time is behind a dust, does not believe the rain will make all the flowers and love in forward toward up in old fade, between sunset fell out not only sun yi luster and stars, the more have I gazed at tianya's eyes. Rainbow distant roaming in the honzon but we can see the flowery, sun distant roaming in the honzon we can feel its warm, so why can't I use of this life happiness comfort sadly? You are and not I will cherish the box of love, all of our Shared, real loving olacms devotedly with the night are multicolored regardless of dawn in his own heart, no change!

No comments:

Post a Comment