Popular Posts

Friday, June 10, 2011

Also how much can do for you

Needle hanging for a week, but the disease did not reduce the increase in bed, looking at his helpless body, mind could not help give birth to how many hidden bitterness.This half month, almost drug the mouth, stomach ulcer has reached the point of it for dinner. Spirit is undoubtedly bad. But even so, I have strong attachments to him. He is fragile like a helpless child, how can I add at this time the burden of his mind?Permanent my sister, natural look in the eyes, though pained my sister, but she can not replace, can not help me.Married, I was big in her parents, brothers and sisters are still small. Husband penniless, but spoiled. Great contrast to our personality, not a happy marriage is inevitable, but the true love of mother and father are half mark in my mind. I would not throwing in the towel people, sixteen years, no matter how much experience the terror of the waves I have been patient, only the father to Izumishita a satisfactory answer, just want to stick to the bottom line of marriage to the last.And ordered people not strong, this sentence really fulfilled in me. After marriage, I quite familiar with needle and thread, the earth live and Yigai good, as any other, is faultless. In-laws proposed separation, we have had from their easy life. People say that poverty is not terrible, terrible people. And in-laws relationship is not the major, after all, another branch of the cookstoves. Mother's maiden said to me, since accepted his daughter, would have regarded as natural. Connect the father said, adding that even when other people do not own, do not hate bear grudges. Man to have a normal kind heart.louis vuitton monogram vernis brea gm rouge fauviste 
I understand that his daughter is currently the subject of our lives. Strive to do everything yourself, body and mind, my actions in exchange for everyone's convinced.Just did not expect the birth of my daughter about my identity fell to their deep-rooted patriarchal family no change. To this end, the family that has been cut away where 600 square half.Itself utterly destitute, what else can care about? Forbear, I remember my father without saying that to allow him to three feet, why not again? Xunsimihuo of noisy people, that's prime ah! I was shaking his head waved the waving. In my opinion, only the frogs that people gain a place. Outside edge of the problem is resolved, he was night out, what follows is extra-marital affairs. Making matters worse, worse, her mother and father have been doing nothing, mother, brothers and sisters separated, the child was seriously ill ... ... in my life hit bottom, he did not comforting words, comes in all sorts of righteous reprove me not!These couples are the same forest birds, their flight when disaster. He put down his daughter's mother that summer, I did not go, I chose to working hard and making.Shimoji back from work and served him food and drink, for taking the time to give his daughter to knit middle of the night, when I'm tired of the mental and physical exhaustion, he was doing? He and other women talk about me, hype. To persuade colleagues and all those around me to give up. They said yes, he did not appreciate me, What is the endless embarrassing his daughter, and I map them from beginning to end it?If the choice is the foundation of happiness, then now is the best opportunity to escape. Critical moment, and I stayed again to convince myself. I do not like him and their children, but I am extremely Happy dismay broken home. If the faithful not to discuss the so-called heart still moved, then again to leave no later than. Loss eating dead mother, I gave you ten years. I want to in this decade, to see if he grow up? I want to in this decade to see whether the failure of our feelings mess?Even if no results, at least the depth of the heart. He wants to buy motorcycle, I took the money to build a house mother to his brother, his career and dangerous, and I left the private auto-brother to marry a wife of his father's money. Mother and sister said that as long as we can start again, they must help us. Secretly I do not know how much strength drum, he did not take my kindness seriously, and hold high the wild extravagance of my parents hard-earned money. Neighbors, friends and family have old debts still laugh that I did not re-faster owed him more than a new account.His father never reprimanded by his son, he and his son's position as the unfortunate to go down all in my body. They are not saying this on behalf of the borrower with interest also, that I have and what skill, knowing no one to lend out interest you. Like you're struggling online, timely world there are a few people? I frankly do not care, anyway, sorry for the individual person may be, no one who is the savior! However, they do so, society will sooner or later, they learned, and I planted a few somersault accompanied the big deal too!Eighth year of marriage, we need to build a house, and his back was broke and he lost me. Calm days one day so hard? He's that people do not worry it? I have been bruised and battered him, and I have been doing all the house, and he wants me how?I finally had a long conversation with him, and in the presence of a few generations old people face. I said that his parents did not give us any real situation, our marriage together with his ex-wife's marriage bond debt is still the one I have. I do not want to say how great I am, at least he should not think that I deserved. To the feet of his father, the result is that he smashed my father threw the pot. Fan lovingly into the arms of his daughter, she does not have aimed at targets learn, that any use of the mind on me.They do not agree with my views and practices are of secondary importance, I do not care about. But he did not go back from the sign, not to mention for future consideration! He did not know the wrong way to now I remember. He said I do not earn no province, not before, not to please people, hey days he just let me ruined.Listening to his mother boasting all my evil siblings, listening to his fabricated counts, I always hate my bones are too soft, too soft, I hate myself for giving him the opportunity to again and again, hate myself again and and again three to find reasons and excuses for him ... ...Build a house, I learned to refuse. Including refusing to stay his father and his daughter, the recognition pro. His father went to the kitchen before cooking, keeps saying that he is eating and drinking his son, and I count for something. His daughter is a stressed, though his mother, his sister was alive to the call the shots, the children still spoke plausibly that her account under the name of his father, the family should have her share. On television, the computer never the person of the high brow eyes low, it is ignoring the feelings of others, the diameter press the power forever.Ten years, I have been condoned their behavior in the default. But this moment, so I did not buy their soul to the heart, then I do not change their still struggling wait?His father had no Fu Xiaoshou my cooking. Not in the days of his son, the waiter put down the food turned away. He then came home, he had to beg my father, once a roll, and rice did not help that I really have taste. I deliberately countered that, I am afraid they will be his father when the weakness of my tolerance! Every time his daughter came to our house to take tuition, I say, my pension money is used to travel, and willing to support the hope that she receive a good education, and acted one day a hundred times stronger than me, and return the love with gratitude the whole community. And not like her father lost his short-sighted, not in the wrong direction.louis vuitton hanging toiletry kit Youth disappearing, pain is not easy to stay, inadvertently, they are three in succession from father and daughter, leaving me all alone guarding the empty house.Array before the winter solstice, they come back with Chung, the daughter suggested that eating a little meat dumplings. I then said Xinyou weak. Little girl jumped up, Mom, ah, you are only thirty-something, do not be so pessimistic old equipment! I said once in the winter for many years, including the only three dumplings, cut six fingers, against the old right?She said I want to think about the good people, not old for his father's Yanshi heart. I said, after his father's good is that, lo, it did rain comes. Just then, the eldest daughter came, she was holding a two steamed buns, I Chang Changxian, said that it was "the child's aunt, mother 【】" specially steamed. Asked about her New Year to clothes do not, she said she be filled with two pieces of real mother Jiaoren a few days ago, she now wore, another Chinese New Year wear it!Daughter secretly snicker that I really worthy of a queen at home, or to lead people believe that real mother daughter in any case it could not pass off her father and grandfather. I said that my sister is a mother of three is not false, but the heart is not a pro, so I was actually bitter sister, we should be helping hand to help her sister go beyond family the crisis. He came over and slapped a bit angry my head, saying that after I see how to pronounce his own!I said that originally had nothing to do with an armchair, who told this happened in my home? He said his children what my blind heart operation? I said that since tuition fees were out of it, I did not mind his money box, nor is his cash cow. This bit long-winded, incoherent show off his children for only a few days he spent tens of thousands. I said not my illegitimate child brought their own are reluctant to assume responsibility for themselves, other people have sort of intimacy with you?He said that I appear near the surface of human and obligations, the actual heart hate them. I asked him this world is true love? He said the unique. I say love is my heart to accept a broad his children, they do not appreciate. And if empathy, he had my corner of the selfless mind, tolerance and courage it? He keeps silent. I said, even if superficial, he can not put to talk about what true love really does come? His face suddenly flushed to the neck root.I went on to say, from the day my son died, to long for their grievances and put a love-hate. But he unrepentant, which under the lo and behold, he oppressed his children unusual embarrassed, he This change of heart. He does not bow to me irrelevant, the reality made him stoop of the elbow. I do not curse, nor turn his scars, but I had no alternative. I can do is quietly waiting. He asked why? I say love to the limit, heart failure, exhaustion, and accompany him to fight on has been incredible it!He doubts that would not it? I half-truths that do not! The child held out his head and asked me to continue fluids and do tomorrow? I say serious illness cured. His long sigh, and said this good. I have turned our backs, the prescription to the child quietly, motioning her get the medicine. She saw the line that bold word, not help stick your: "Mother, still hanging half a month?""Far more than half a month? Later in life may have to deal with the doctors and drugs. Can not, self-torture, torment, and not repine, I only themselves to blame for. But, I'll give you how much my father can not do it! He was perplexed by Heaven knows, do not fight against his self-confidence, he returned this time, the first is not easy, give him encouragement and support necessary to point applause ... ... "" This half, I counted worthy of him, I gave him to do done, I also do not do. He destroyed me too, is late, but the wound can not grow together. Since then, no matter what, I do not go. remember to learn to take ... ... understand? "I added.Between the moment like a child grow up, she did not cry as usual, but thoughtfully, Sidongfeidong nodded.

No comments:

Post a Comment