Popular Posts

Friday, June 10, 2011

The march was silent spring

Spent a day out there today. In fact, I think I should not go out. First, because today the rain, wet outside. Coupled with my left foot has been swollen, you should listen to medical advice to rest and reduce the frequency and intensity of activities. But I do not know how, and suddenly wanted to go out in light rain in the wet cool breath of fresh air, but also to the school should do a few things done.louis vuitton geronimos 
    
Very difficult to go to the bank, saying that tough because I see it in near the school I went to visit the Agricultural Bank, feel tired and heavy legs. When comparing the action jump freely, suddenly realized that writing a blog three hundred thousand words "cancer Dad" feeling how much I truly, "I've lost, it is that you have." Suddenly feel sad, to see with their legs, like watching a memory of the wound, and then in a moment, found everything in the continuation of the peach that is still scorching in March last year and found that friends of the "prophecy" in one by one realized.
    
Also go to the library. Still used to breath through the five books, although sometimes there is no time reading, but I still used to it. If there is no foot injury accident, it probably will not go until recently. Then it is natural to the Communist Youth League. Roommate to help me obtain a permit, although I do not study section, but still willing to go to a quiet learning environment. Bedroom self-study is not a good place. Not in the mood no strength to take a closer look Delinquency. Into the first floor because a study room, I felt tired legs, you want to quickly sit down. I know, the pace of the muscle was tired, probably had a lot of lactic acid it. The classroom is very quiet, occupying a seat rate is hundred percent, but the attendance rate of less than one-sixth. About this time, the study section of the students also do not need to complete mustering strong, as hard as it prepare for college entrance; perhaps this kind of weather is suitable house in the bedroom, too lazy than the cat has lives. Lying on the table, look at the books borrowed. In fact, I usually study hall is also used in the classroom even see light readings, specializing in only about a crash course exam only when "willing to die" it. Then one day get a professional, efficient high-order could not believe. To about half past two, this book has been finished look. So take the opportunity to return to the Library also.
    
At that point a "love rhinos" After touring drama, or went to see. Although the Internet read, but I do not know the campus version will not feel different. In addition to frequent questions on the slide: "Love and substance, what would you choose?" Doubts, but I feel pretty good. With this show, seen two versions of "Love Rhino", which many have heard the music, but also read the script, the subject never think it has anything to do with the matter. For this drama, and some sources. Received an interview last week, "Love Rhino" the task of the crew, to the magazine's reporters were planning to write an interview after interview, let them go. In writing the plan, I basically put it relates to music, play, drama all figured out. Therefore also a moment of passion, want to learn to write scripts. In fact, quite like the drama of the hero and heroine, the road, and clearly are distinctive, "Weiaichikuang" and "paranoid." "I have nothing that is not important, but this time I think the lose, I bow to the brain to go along with DA, I will always continue to compromise on life, be you in the eyes of normal subjects, to extract from life a little simple and easy to get things in the shadow of struggling and music, which is meaningless to me, I would rather do nothing. "This is obviously at a friend's urging to give up the road, the road some rebuttal. If this turned out people, apparently in the real world to suffer hardships, pain or even fatal destruction. And to have this consciousness with this insight, there are people of faith this must then, in fact, live very deep, very tragic. I used to love tragic thing, think that there are fantastic great beauty and compassion. In fact, the roads are full of tragic circumstances and clearly conscious of the idealists, all for her (him), everything can be sacrificed. In evaluating the behavior of these characters, we often support the spirit, the actual operation against it. Chinese people are so smart, invented this stuff.Reality is too smart, raw people so helpless and so mediocre. On this play, I feel like to listen to those songs and see the script on the line. And on how to evaluate it, the text is nonsense.louis vuitton monogram canvas montorgueil gm 

No comments:

Post a Comment