Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Eternal aromatic son2

My son has good days and aromatic time no speak, by the middle of our desks on a prominent chalk a military demarcation line, and we try to control not to touch his arm.Aromatic child and will not be and I do not speak and quiet, she soon has a new friend, and I do not, I still stay quiet, a person. I'm in the air of calm in this cold, but, only I know how much I miss her crash and burn ah!Coach Madison Black Op Art Large Satchel 
It was a rainy day, I finally have time alone and aromatic sub. After the storm, outside a classroom with a pool and beach sediment rain, my window seat on the edge, which undoubtedly gives me the convenience of flying school mental state, the heart can not wait to fly out, in my young eyes, it seems, the yard to do with the ink of the basic conditions. A few days have not and aromatic sub-speak, I am a bit depressed uneasy in the exercise book after class torn piece of white paper, take on the full absorption of carbon ink pen alone ran to the yard, a major point of squatting Beach water front, for a person's painting. At that time I must be very lonely little look back, when I was concentrating on making my drawings, when a person copies the water in the beach front of me, she and the blue sky after the storm, there was too green rain washed So the reflection of trees together in harmony, in my opinion, than the shape of the hands of the horse to do a beautiful and vivid ink to a million times, acute heart jumped up in a flash, I know, it was exciting results, raised his head and blushing, aromatic sub Yingying laughed at me, her smile also has a number of shy and uneasy, she was telling me: We Okay. Class ring is rapid at this time to ring up, and I and aromatic are the Son of friendship after the rain, such as flowers blooming on campus, open the full, open bright.Many years later, when I turned the old photos many years ago, when filled with the kind of miss the feeling in my body, I actually can not think of July have seen the faces of aromatic sub, only vaguely remember in front of me was a woman who looks very fashionable, big wave rolling over her half of the forehead, eyes had clear water, showing the heavy hole, so I did not find a pair of memory I envy pupil of the eye, she smiled on me to Angela, but I do not know her real smile looks, how many who have had to spend time together when young miss? How much time for those worldly lament of innocence?Coach Madison Black Op Art Zip Top Carryall Bag 44869 

No comments:

Post a Comment