Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Warm spring and autumn increased

Castle peak stretch far, Lin deep water Chan such as brittle, singing songs to gentle wave bamboo, take strong cottage, though not mask far better than a fairyland also gathering, you I in this RenChen fly away the world of mortals buckish, sunset roll blossom. Sitting at depths, you smile years like vernal XinYang appearance always; Do you gaze at your eyes still tender, yi yi warm love my heart. You light on when I scatter white-haired, my eyebrow eye still shy hide jiao; You light fondle my face, my cheeks that still burning wainscots; We hug to each other through the branches, heart still past flowers bloom continous color interaction, devotes to the complex Fei Fei memories to peach dyed, sweet again down time along the lines of the world, you and I blessed smile is so intoxicating... This scene has been I don't wake up dream, beautiful ornate yet so far do not touch! No matter how much we love how beautiful and moving, surging in reality couldn't berthing dock, couldn't be more in real nest lei's house, only rolled wave after wave of grief and pain in reality stray outside. In our sorrow and happiness, still believe love is head of the sun, shining round in spring and autumn for interactive historic remains unchanged.
Did not know your yearning jiangnan, before they XiaoFeng ziqing, willow, clear water Ai is magnificent, OARS sound, white wall because black tiles of poetry describe let me with longing. Love is to let me after you jiangnan, dreaming of pronouncing phase, because that's where I GuXie phase ooze lover ah. As if there's each wisp wind are your breath, each drop of rain are your lingering idea, every petals are you momaihanqing smile... The dream jiangnan dream, when can I far outside the show in its long court, taps, admire the lintel moon displays its meiyu shade, listen to a QuXiaoQiao flower fly water? To my former often theft is a graceful and restrained PinTing chiang-nan woman, a reincarnation to mistake I lost in a SaiBei. So and you miss the most beautiful memory, this life can't match regret even wan do long river also wash the does not go to...... Last year and you walk on in the village XiDi bluestone alley, remembering that zhang ailing's that "among thousands of people meet you will meet people, in thousands of years, boundless wilderness, no early, no late, what else is there to say, a salutation gently:" oh, you're here, too? '" so will fall in your eyes with hands, I be condemned to worry will wipe out from the heart, as long as you I love my happiness will not need to be witness, the mind the feeling most real, as long as you have love was enough to make me go thousands of injustice and helpless; As long as you have love was enough to make me appreciated, and appreciate the creator let us have a fiery heart and pure feeling, can love each other, to laughter and tears, can stay together to windward (rain, the is god has given us great gift!
You I Tiao deferred the other side landscape, gathers, lovesickne is limited, I look ramblingly always has become a classic the figure of the scenery, but lived lover wouldn't mind, lonely lonely when I can and of the heart you a lawsuit says, can put on your last-minute little line do written on paper to taste, can also play with you in the increased says, even can huan let my thoughts into a butterfly with you from faraway Angle... I was born SiQi broadly lover ah, holding hands gray-haired covenant in my heart on persistent, even if successful fruit flowers in afterlife afterlife, and I still wait for you at the agreed place come in this agreement, waiting for me with the red scarf, burning colourful come in about you hold my into the gentleman door smiling. That read, then let my heart, let the time without clear wave the ups and downs, I also speeding watchman process would be filled with clear with suffering, pain be encroaching on blade gouging out sting like heart, let me ecstasy unbearable, but dumb, corrosion bone can be solved the love can not only give my life fulfill your peace, because I love you, so willingly, because you love me, so regrets, because we love each other deeply, so the solid!

No comments:

Post a Comment