Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Eternal aromatic son

The photo is very old and very old, photos, the little girl in the distant past to me in a smile, of course, that's not me. Her name is fragrant, then people around me and she called her "fragrance child." In this dull weekend, suddenly sprouted out of the playmate of the memory of the small, warm my heart, just as the morning sun of May.Coach Madison Beige Signature Carryall 
Mom took me to school the first day of registration, I met a beautiful butterfly-like aroma child, I was pretty Hou mind the vocabulary to describe people is only a "distressed," I will not use any other word to describe aromatic sub the United States, only that "distressed" is pretty is pretty mean. I strongly request and aromatic sub-sitting the same table, my mother is a school teacher by chance, that happened to her in the same table.We, like many students, between the same table and at the same table like a good person, but this day is not long, the children are always children, we can not, as big as people take into account the mutual exchanges, with Now the words just do not know how to operate, then we do not know how to mutual tolerance, in the year-old in our hearts, tolerance should always be each other for their own, but the little that they are easy to Canoeing to the side. So, between me and aromatic sub, and finally as a trivial matter, because the mutual intolerance and sparked a war of words, in fact, I was never good at using language to express their own thoughts, in case of needlanguage to solve the problem, especially when the number of conflicts, I find myself in the words of many stomach eager to out his throat, but I just Zhang mouth, a little face hold back the red, distracted, "I I I" a stop. I was in the conflict and aromatic sub-language skills find themselves difference this feature, which is probably six years ago and I alone have a great relationship. The aromatic eloquent son was playing in my stunned to the extreme, when my tears rolled down instead of a string of words, I have a deep expression of doubt and remorse for their poor: how a person's mouthpoured out in a short time so many words? I am, why would you want so much to say inarticulate? I did not even a little hate from my mother, why not give birth to give birth to a sharp tongue but now I fumble for me?Coach Madison Black Large Clover Print Satchel Bag 15926 

No comments:

Post a Comment