Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A disc XinXiang dance alone

Realistic situation will be very heavy chains suffocate my pain would like the nerve, but I would continue to meet all of your place, FangHua wage-earners dances, not for your tears of eye pupil, not for your heart, but to the thriller in my love for our alliance, even the sand rust rot all mountains, dried up all the rivers, and I will love you in time, in time within outside watchman you and wait you back from the afterlife that lit my beautiful dream and spring, let time of profusion for our deep roots. Around warm hearted Watch is the hope of despair, watch is the despair." If we cannot walk hand in hand with lover's identity to live, please allow me YuTianChang ever dances. Because of love but chi for chi and fan, love you is my destiny, don't want to escape not escape, because I am willing SheShengWangSi affection, and can jian!herve leger 
The south wild goose YanBei fly to light flies like an arrow, but we love each other forever in the spring in heart, you said I was moved by growing whispers pearls, you became a glittering and translucent XinYang genial smile suddenly warm my world, all good plot will gritty and quiet the remaining time heat warm, those deep love will become the isolation of the rain fence, let my heart original always bloom this spring, enchased in destiny lintel insist upon the secular tribulations, contempt of the grotesque faces. The past with today's tears seems, wind would roll walk all the promises you, everything will be unknowingly forgotten in the edge of the time? When night when would you be a drop of rain wake? Whether it will open the life course for the packers, memory of flowers, a pick up a splash remains the landscape, whether we were hearing about the fragrant worry? A deep sleep would wish to do a stretch wake up with a dream. In the dream I will love songs, wanton feiyang such as in a bunch of sunshine compose the music, moving into all the happiness are brewing sip ambrosia? Whether it will let tears running out of the canyon, the flood in repressed thoughts fields, dense dark green mulberry life hides a wisp of fragrant?herve leger dress
The reality of you can leave me apart, but of the heart you forever with me toward cloud QingDang twilight, forever will open with I travel to universal, if I ever terminator relative to the form, please don't be sad, mounds of my soul has water lotus, please deried became a place in a dream pick it with my reunion, you'll see my smile again, affectionately sweet lay off the dust will open years of the universe in the clothing fresh terminus!

No comments:

Post a Comment