Popular Posts

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Honor your in the guilty

Always wanted to write something for you. Hand fell on the keyboard will not know what to say.
You have already walked, mid-night tears down a string,. I was always repent, I haven't seen you at the last side.
Remember you very ill, I go home to see you become like a stick of body, can't help to tears, know you had lung cancer, doctors say has gone live but three months, but you are stubborn went through a year among this, you refused to be in hospital, is only by tenacious vitality to support it. I know you are reluctant to be the children of the other party. Among this or because I have a lot of things to do, or and your daughter is my mom away from you.
Out of time, I remembered you eyes shed, you are a strong man, my mother said never see you cry, but at that moment, I see clearly your eyes with tears flashing. You know your time is not long, and that is how you with the mood of your children send to walk!
Remember you walk a few days before I from a distance of the city to come back to your side, you have already can't walk, and every day, that has been a bit under the wrist pin all firm not bottom go to. I in your side of the time, looking at your several children every day on the phone constantly handle the home, remember uncle said their own things didn't handle, there also urged the go? You took the words, no, after the march. I'm also happy that you have changed for the better of the disease?
After a few days, I look at that you can stand up to walk, you still say to us want to go out for a walk, I look at you nearby at home to spread step, though you still so thin, so your spirit, I get really very happy. Just a few days here, something that I hurried back. After I come back to call you, you told me in the outside not easy, don't always take a telephone to not to put, waste you ok. Bill. I call you as you, side to fall from the tears. Hung up the phone nose hurt.
I at that time is always in a hurry, do not put your finished, I came to the railway station bought a return ticket. But it also has something to the end, I, as the most painful you unfilial to me, and I was hold fluky psychology the think you will be fine and return the ticket.
Haven't seen you last side let me ever guilty, but when mother before you die for the pain, I again yet undescribable feeling, may not see you is right, how can I bear to see you that pain. You look into the struggle but I imagine floating in mind, that moment, your daughter out of the ward in the outside crying, only with your uncle, they will not be can't bear to see your appearance.
You go that night, I suddenly heard you call my voice, so clear. I suddenly wake in the night, my mobile phone is never open vibration, also do not open the voice. At that time really is your cry woke up?
Then listen to mom said you walk the day before the asked the qing qing: come back? Mom said that she has something now back to not come, you never asked. And the next day you consciousness of time but always call fuzzy cousin qing qing.
I sat up, can not sleep, I look at the cell phone has three consecutive not answered the telephone, but are unknown number, I hesitated along while, or back, the display is in busy line. I think it must not home phone call from, I can't in play, also dare not to pick up the phone, my phone. That was the only time I shut at night mobile phone. Afterwards just know uncle in number, is he plays, in the night, you never left. I finally know you then turnaround in just last gasps.
I can only remember you, again in guilty back home, and I went in with you once I has taken place, feel heart filled with loss. There is no more your shadow, on the road, have the wind not sweet, a bleak.
Friends say don't sad, for the New Year when many of clear for you on it, also can only column incense so.......

No comments:

Post a Comment