Popular Posts

Thursday, July 14, 2011

exquisite louis vuitton handbags usa seller for sale

Wang louis vuitton handbags usa seller for sale not too keen on colorful parties and business dinners, he said: "I don't drink; don't smoke, so why bother? Different people have different aspiration, I don't like entertainment, if I like entertainment, I may be more famous, but I don't want to do things they don't like. ”
Often hear certain models got the news, such as anorexia, we asked whether Wang louis vuitton handbags usa seller for salelouis vuitton explorateur noir bag
 also have had such experiences. He slightly leans a bit, as if to give us announcement of a big secret: "many people think that the model build is weight-loss reduction, but I can tell you, no, many of which are natural.”We asked him whether the usual regular exercise to keep fit, King said Louis Vuitton under bad laugh and ask to play snooker be regarded, then serious:" do you need a lot of energy; billiards can train your judgment. Oh, and campaign for? I often go to play basketball, also often go to the gym. ”
Although at first male model of the column, Wang louis vuitton handbags usa seller for sale low-key was surprising. Outside of work, his way of life can be simple to describe. "I am in life, not specially dressed themselves, just like simple t-shirt, jeans and sneakers.”Views for fashion trends, he said:" I don't think no trend, because the tide will soon be in the past, will be back soon. I'm not particularly to follow, like what to wear on what to wear. For example, I will not now to buy popular little pants. Self confidence and is important to wear out. ”louis vuitton damier ebene canvas bloomsbury gm bag

No comments:

Post a Comment