Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

For love homes

How many or the night sky of march, and you have a bit cold homeward hand walk by the body a chills. Are you busy off for my coat, gently softly with. This night seems to become no longer so cold it your spare moment to be around air temperature, the sky is dancing every warm language you love, bosom, hugging me hand came to your dwelling on foot.
The road is long, at the moment the but again abandon so short, xu had this happiness enrichment this period of dependency deep-rooted distance in. A shortage of 20 square metre, the decoration, thus be clear at a glance room 1 table, a chair, a computer that's all, I sit next to you, you burn a smoke, let your smoke crawling my neon, let your smoke diffuses whole space, everything was so quiet, I wouldn't go, although ah, although pierced them you send forth thick smoke makes me a little choke.knock off mbt
Read you, read your dance to read your affectionately figure, consist in...
Miss you, miss you RouChang 100 knot, think you whisper...
You read, read your voice, read your curl around practises lovesickness suffering...
Dear, I asked so unruffled tonight, you listen to her cheeks with our future imagination happy life, I wish, wish themselves grew up in a moment that is even with your hoary old overnight, with you love each other of hand over that billowing from the world of mortals, ren happiness in our days, hopping too...
Dear, you like roaming wanderer career, I like the hermit life, and this life battled: I have increased, is willing with you this, I have a party, and you would be mold. Really really want to hand to travel most of the mountains, admire stars, really really want to and son xielao in elaborate carve party love mew grew old, the scenery is all through, you stay with me together see water out...luxury mbt
In the morning, let the sun through a portion of fine seam in our body, flap in the sun bath stretch dressed up for you to a meal simple breakfast, no fish in sweet no meat meat, some just peasant soil long green vegetables radish, just a flavour, its name is happiness. See you eat with relish, even in such a mouth place stains left soy sauce and busy giggling stiff I kiss xiu wiped gently for you busy. Your clever eyes flickering was full of happiness in, meet and ease...

No comments:

Post a Comment